Sign up using our online subscription service at the British Cycling website HERE!
Great to see that you’ve clicked on this page and are considering joining us at Revolution CT! Initially, you are free to come along to three rides with the club prior to joining, to see if you like riding with us and enjoy the experience. We’re confident that you will have a blast!
We have a few different options for membership. Our main option for 2019/2020 costs £50 for the year (Less than £1 a week!) and includes a voucher for a Revolution CT ‘Active’ Jersey from our kit suppliers at Kalas, redeemable at the next order date. That alone equates to £37, meaning membership is effectively only £13 for the first year! Check out the club kit here. Our membership also includes up to £21 off a Scottish Cycling membership for club members (if you are new to Scottish Cycling), effectively giving you FREE membership if you opt for the ‘bronze race’ level. More details here. Other Revolution CT membership options are highlighted below.
Our club kit is EXCLUSIVE to members so wear it with pride that you are a fully fledged member of the ONLY affiliated cycling club in the Nairn area! Some say that just by wearing our team kit, you will instantly gain 40 watts of power and will knock over 30 seconds off your best time on our Drynachan hill climb route! These claims remain unsubstantiated to date but maybe YOU will be the one to provide the proof!
- Full membership (including voucher for a Revolution CT team jersey) – £50 for the first year
- Non-promotional membership (NO Jersey included) – £25 for the year
- Full couples membership (including 2x vouchers for a Revolution CT team jersey) – £85 for the first year
- Non-promotional couples membership (NO jerseys included) – £45 for the first year
Note: Our membership year runs from 01st April to 31st March each year. Full membership subscription will apply to any new members between 01st April and 30th September. For new members joining from 30th September until 31st March, a half year membership is available.
It is NOT a requirement to join British Cycling, however we would recommend that you at least try it out for the first year. After all, the bronze membership is FREE for the first year if you are new to British Cycling! If you are taking up the offer, please either make your application at the same time as you register with Revolution CT or after you have registered. If you register with British Cycling BEFORE Revolution CT, you will not be entitled to the discount.
Benefits of Membership
- First off, you have the exclusive use of our club kit as described above. As a thank you for your membership, we include a voucher covering the cost of a jersey from the club ‘active’ range (£37) with the appropriate membership package. If you would prefer to upgrade to an ‘elite’ or ‘pro’ top, simply pay the difference.
- Secondly, you have the full support and backing from our knowledgeable team of riders, whatever your cycling needs.
- You can (and are actively encouraged to) enter sportives, races and charity events under the team name of ‘Revolution CT’ and represent us wearing team colours.
- With the appropriate race license in place you can race under British Cycling classified races and earn individual points for yourself AND for the club.
- You have access to club discounts from a number of businesses in the local area. This list is under constant review and will probably save you more than the cost of your membership throughout the year!
- You can join Scottish/British Cycling at a vastly reduced price (FREE for Race Bronze cover), giving you individual insurance (with the appropriate package), 10% discount on ALL Halfords products in store (including sale items) and further savings online at Chain Reaction Cycles with monthly discount codes.
- You will have a voice in the running of the club and will be invited to all General Meetings to stay fully involved
- Quarterly newsletters will be issued to all members.
- You will be invited to our annual awards ceremony, where you could be in with a chance of winning one of our fantastic medals/trophies!
- If you are interested, there is the possibility of advancement within the club and receiving additional coaching training or other relevant qualifications that will benefit you both within the club and in life in general
- Be safe in the knowledge that all of the required checks have been implemented to ensure your club is run by competent personnel who have been through the required security checks appropriate to their role.
- Possible further benefits to come….
After proof-reading that list, I’M wondering how it can all be included at such a great price!!
Online payments are up and running. Sign up using our online subscription service at the British Cycling website HERE!