All membership for the club is managed through the British Cycling Management Tool. This is an online database that the club secretary/treasurer uses to store all members details. As it is accessed via the British Cycling website all new memberships and renewals will need to be applied for through the online account.
It is NOT a requirement to join British Cycling, however we would recommend that you at least try it out for the first year. After all, the bronze membership is FREE for the first year if you are new to British Cycling! If you are taking up the offer, please either make your application at the same time as you register with Revolution CT or after you have registered. If you register with British Cycling BEFORE Revolution CT, you will not be entitled to the discount.
During the registration you will need to accept terms and conditions of Revolution CT. These are listed below.
Details of British Cycling Management Tool and FAQs can be found here.
Terms and Conditions
- Note: Our membership year runs from 01st October to 30th September each year. Full membership subscription will apply to any new members between 01st October and 31st March. For new members joining from 01st April until 30th September, a half year membership is available.
- Once membership expires, you will be notified by email and must renew within 28 days otherwise you will be deemed no longer a club member and your details will be removed from the club management tool.
- All new membership and renewals should be applied for through the club subscription page hosted by British Cycling.
- All members details will be held on British Cycling Management Tool. Neither British Cycling or the club will share your details with any third party.
- If you have purchased team kit, it should be worn to Revolution CT group rides and meets wherever possible.
- When entering events/sportives/competition under the Revolution CT banner, you will be expected to wear team kit to help promote the team in the wider cycling community.
- Club members should endeavour to make themselves available for at least one promotional / fund raising / sportive event throughout the year if required.
- All new subscriptions will be either accepted or rejected by a member of the club committee. Any person who has an application to join the club rejected has right to appeal.
- All members agree to abide by the club rules and the club constitution which can be found here.
If exceptional circumstances prevent you from renewing your membership online, but you still want to be a club member, send us a mail. We’re a pretty understanding bunch!
If you have any questions regarding membership then please review the information available throughout the website, post in the club forums or send us a mail.