As a Go-Ride registered club, we are proud to have launched our Rev CT Juniors section. Running alongside the main club, junior members can consider themselves as fully-fledged members of the club. They share many of the same benefits of the main club, where members represent the club at any events that they enter.
- A club T-shirt
- The option to attend a minimum of 26 coaching sessions throughout the year*
- A clear pathway into competition
- The option to purchase exclusive club cycling kit
- Full support and training from HSBC UK Go-Ride registered coaching staff, trained through the UKCC certification scheme
- The opportunity to attend organised trail rides
- The opportunity to advance within the club and help shape the future of Revolution CT (and cycling in general) in the local area.
- An invite to our annual awards ceremony, where you could be in with a chance of winning one of our fantastic medals/trophies!
*Whilst we aim to provide regular sessions, the fact that our coaches are all volunteers and have commitments outside of the club means that sessions will be arranged when coaches are available. As a club, Revolution CT commits to providing at least 26 coaching opportunities throughout the year.
Membership cost is £35 for the year (Membership year runs April-March annually) and includes a Revolution CT Juniors exclusive T-shirt! There is a discount for families with multiple children looking to sign up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please complete our Junior Membership form HERE.